Hoff 36
LW 36
Devoe 36

Carter 17
Iverson 7

Cobbs 4
Bostic 4
Rodney W 4

4 players playing quite a bit more minutes than they have in the past. Different game plan.

Damien 26
RSIII 33
Hoff 36
LW 36
Devoe 36

Carter 17
Iverson 7

Cobbs 4
Bostic 4
Rodney W 4

4 players playing quite a bit more minutes than they have in the past. Different game plan.

Played like B10 or NCAA tourney game. Starters play most minutes, subs very few minutes.

Colt and Al

1. I am surprised Colt only had 7 minutes. I thought he was out there more than that.

2. Cobbs only had 4 minutes? That doesnt seem right and if correct is rather surprising.

3. A significant side affect of Al Nolen not being able to play is the guard minutes were stretched.

4. We definitely lost the last 5 minutes and ironic that fatigue probably contributed.

1) Colt made the most of his 7 mins, 3 boards, didn't show us his stone hands - missed his only free throw.
2) Cobbs was BAD in those 4 mins, he will get plenty of chances down the road.
3/4) Probably ture, there not used to extended mins - Maybe Royce will get 8-12 mins and Cobbs will get more, that could help.

My predicition

1) Colt made the most of his 7 mins, 3 boards, didn't show us his stone hands - missed his only free throw.
2) Cobbs was BAD in those 4 mins, he will get plenty of chances down the road.
3/4) Probably ture, there not used to extended mins - Maybe Royce will get 8-12 mins and Cobbs will get more, that could help.

My predicition is Royce will get zero minutes this season.

IMHO.

Top Bottom