Minnesota's P.J. Fleck praises Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh's team-first 'we-fense'

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Per Gabriela:

At Michigan, it's all about the team. As Jim Harbaugh said, it's not about the offense or the defense, it's about the "we-fense."

And it's an approach Minnesota coach P.J. Fleck said he loves ahead of the Wolverines' matchup with the Golden Gophers.

"Coach Harbaugh does a great job of promoting team, team, team, team," P.J. Fleck said in his Monday news conference. "It's a 'we-fense.' I love that. When you watch their team and then they all talk about the team and that they all play for the team.

"Sometimes you can't tell who's in the game who just made that play because it's not like just one guy is the star. They're all the stars that make up their team and that's hard to do. It's hard to create. And I think he's done a great job of creating, I think one of the best teams in the country and they're ranked exactly where they probably should be."

Go Gophers!!

Probably thinking..."Damn, why didn't I think of that one..."

I do think Mich is probably the best team in the country through last week.
That was my first thought when I heard PJ say he loved it.

He likes it because it's at the core of PJ's "complimentary football" philosophy. And when you get the talent to truly pull it off, you have sustainable success like Michigan.

Top Bottom