Minnesota unveils star-studded list of guest coaches for spring game

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Paul:

Minnesota is getting set for the annual Maroon and Gold Spring Game this Saturday to wrap up the spring session. On Wednesday, the Gophers announced some special visitors will be on hand for the game.

Back on campus for the spring game will be four ex-Gophers to serve as guest coaches. Serving on the coaching staff for Team Gold will be Carter Coughlin and Antoine Winfield Jr. On the other side, Kamal Martin and Rashod Bateman will serve with the coaching staff for Team Maroon.

Martin, Coughlin and Winfield were members of the 2020 NFL Draft with Winfield winning a Super Bowl with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Bateman was a first-round pick during the 2021 NFL Draft to the Baltimore Ravens.

Go Gophers!!

What a great way to show the strength of your programs culture!! Show players they will always be FAMILY! SUM! RTB!

I bought some game used Winfield “my cause my cleats” that I’d really love to get signed some day… have a softball tournament on Saturday though! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

That's pretty cool. I already have at least one signed auto rookie card for all of them, but it would be cool to get my full sized Gophers replica helmet signed. Not at the expense of fighting through a bunch of people or causing any bother though.

Spring Game has been moved to the indoor practice facility, and thus will be closed to the public, due to forecast lightning/storms on Saturday.

The absolutely horses___t "spring" weather this year strikes another blow.

Blame the weather folks!!!

Spring Game has been moved to the indoor practice facility, and thus will be closed to the public, due to forecast lightning/storms on Saturday.

The absolutely horses___t "spring" weather this year strikes another blow.

Blame the weather folks!!!

I cannot remember a worse april. 40s and 50s with rain all month. Just horseshit.

Top Bottom