Minnesota Spring Game Schedule of Events for Saturday, April 11th

supadupafly

Reaction score
Schedule of Events for this Saturday:

12 p.m. - Maroon, Gold, Ski-U-Mah and Victory lots open for tailgating

1 p.m. - Doors open to TCF Bank Stadium

1-3 p.m. - Free tailgate at Mariucci Arena (free food and games for the first 200 fans). Attendees will have the opportunity to work alongside Minnesota student athletes to assemble activity packs for patients at the University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital. The event is presented by St. Jude Medical Foundation.

1:15-2:15 p.m. - Gopher Football alumni flag football game (FREE and Open to the Public)

3 p.m. - Gophers take field for Spring Game (FREE and Open to the Public)

5-5:30 p.m. (approximately) - Player autographs on the field

Special Note: The 50-yard line at TCF Bank Stadium will serve as the finish line for Goldy's Run on Saturday morning. The run features thousands of participants competing in either a 10-mile run, 10-mile relay run (two runners), 5k run/walk or Goldys' Gallop Kids Run. Gopher Sports and the St. Jude Medical Foundation have partnered for this event, which benefits the University of Minnesota Children's Hospital on campus. The run has and will continue to generate significant proceeds donated for heart research.

Sounds like fun. I had been considering going to the Gophers baseball game at 1:00, but I don't want to miss the alumni game.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom