Minnesota native Lu’Cye Patterson commits to the Gophers

What he is trying to say is if you limit possessions in theory the other team will score less meaning (again in theory) your numbers will improve. That is correct for certain stats but not all and it would definitely not hold up to any sort of real scrutiny.

So you weren't being serious then when you suggested to shoot with 1 second on the clock to "improve our defensive statistics"? Glad we cleared that up, because that was the dumbest shit I've ever read.
Suggested???
Yeah, let's pass up good shots early in the shot clock and then take whatever shot we can get with 1 second left on the shot clock in order to lower both team's shots attempted.
That way we can lose the game, but that is secondary to lowering both team's shots taken and points scored.
That would have been one hell of a plan to suggest before I get my fxxking head examined!

Suggested???
Yeah, let's pass up good shots early in the shot clock and then take whatever shot we can get with 1 second left on the shot clock in order to lower both team's shots attempted.
That way we can lose the game, but that is secondary to lowering both team's shots taken and points scored.
That would have been one hell of a plan to suggest before I get my fxxking head examined!
That's kind of what Wisconsin did in the past. When that kid from Benilde played PG for them he was constantly taking last second shots. They would run the clock down to 10 seconds and if they didn't get a shot the PG would take it.

Suggested???

Damn, you're all over the place.

Top Bottom