Minnesota Gophers ranked #26 in latest AP Poll

Taji34

Do they always show who is at #26? I thought usually they were delegated to "Others receiving votes"....

bonin21

What? Lol they show 25.

For receiving votes you see how many votes so you can calculate #26. Or if two tie at 25 they show both.

die hard gopher

What? Lol they show 25.

For receiving votes you see how many votes so you can calculate #26. Or if two tie at 25 they show both.
They clearly show #26 in this poll.

The gophers are not in the "receiving votes" category. They are ranked #26 and then you have the receiving votes. I don't know if they always do this but this week, they show the top 26.

pharmacygopher

114 Row 11
Screenshot_20191006-132804_Chrome.jpg

Wonder if it's something with Baylor. Neither their logo, facebook, or Twitter show up like everyone else.

Last edited:
We deserve the top 25 way more than Texas A&M. They have 2 losses and their 3 wins are against mediocre to bad teams.

I see why some teams with losses are ahead of us because their wins were good enough to put them there but Texas A&M doen't have a single impressive win. Close losses to great teams shouldn't be more important than winning.

We deserve the top 25 way more than Texas A&M. They have 2 losses and their 3 wins are against mediocre to bad teams.

I see why some teams with losses are ahead of us because their wins were good enough to put them there but Texas A&M doen't have a single impressive win. Close losses to great teams shouldn't be more important than winning.
They had a 41-7 and 62-3 win probably why but they play Alabama this week so we will see?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Latest profile posts