Minnesota football: My 10 favorite moments from the 2020 season (1. Mo)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Phil:

1. Mo
B1G running back of the year Mohamed Ibrahim simply epitomized everything this team aspires to be about, frankly.

A yeoman’s work ethic. Ferocious yards after contact. And somehow he stayed healthy through it all.

The scariest part? The nation’s No. 2 rusher is coming back for his senior season.

Go Gophers!!

Awesome highlights to watch! All of them were critical and fun to watch.

Mo is really one of the best decision making RBs I can remember watching. Dude just makes the right calls in what look like really tough spots.

Like Slab said, great vision and such a good ability to squeeze his compact body through a small space.

Like Slab said, great vision and such a good ability to squeeze his compact body through a small space.
I swear to god ... there's no damn space in some of those holes that he targets ... and he comes through clean.

Stuff like that makes me think he can make it in the NFL, like Winfield the basic human metrics might not be optimal, but when he's on the field he makes the plays.

I swear to god ... there's no damn space in some of those holes that he targets ... and he comes through clean.

Stuff like that makes me think he can make it in the NFL, like Winfield the basic human metrics might not be optimal, but when he's on the field he makes the plays.
Kind of like the number one scorer right now in college hockey is a 5 foot 7 player that no one wanted hardly.

Kind of like the number one scorer right now in college hockey is a 5 foot 7 player that no one wanted hardly.
Meanwhile the NFL just loves to prefer beefy tall QBs ... who were kinda so so in college and hope they just get it at the NFL level all of a sudden .... ;)

Top Bottom