Minnesota coach P.J. Fleck brings infectious energy to every team he coaches, even if it rubs some opponents the wrong way.

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Brockway:

PROSPECTS FOR 2021

Minnesota coach P.J. Fleck brings infectious energy to every team he coaches, even if it rubs some opponents the wrong way. Minnesota’s offense has the potential to be elite, but holes remain on defense and special teams. Those holes could be exposed right away, as Minnesota opens Sept. 2 hosting defending Big Ten champion Ohio State. Even if Minnesota gets big seasons from Morgan and Ibrahim, defense will dictate whether the Gophers can move back closer to the top of the Big Ten West division standings.

Go Gophers!!

The Gopher Football Team will hoist up a championship trophy. It is only a matter of time.

P.J. Fleck did what was necessary at first by building upon the team that he acquired. Then, he did what was possible in the magical 2019 season. He will do the impossible.

Last edited:

I think there's a difference between liking another coach and respecting another coach.

You can respect someone for their accomplishments without necessarily liking them as a person.

Certainly there are coaches who do become good friends, but I think with a lot of them, it's more of a 'professional courtesy' type of thing.

You're generally not going to come out and say that Coach X is a butt-hole, even if that is what you think. Of course, occasionally we do see little signs that two coaches really don't like each other......

I think there's a difference between liking another coach and respecting another coach.

You can respect someone for their accomplishments without necessarily liking them as a person.

Certainly there are coaches who do become good friends, but I think with a lot of them, it's more of a 'professional courtesy' type of thing.

You're generally not going to come out and say that Coach X is a butt-hole, even if that is what you think. Of course, occasionally we do see little signs that two coaches really don't like each other......

I'm looking forward to Jeff Brohm's 'jerkstore' type retort ;)

Or he could just go full Leach:

LEACH-F-U.gif

Seems to me we had a thread like this recently. Oh well...slow news day.

Top Bottom