***Minnesota Basketball Gophers vs. Iowa Pinkeyes - 2/15/20 @ Noon CT on FS1

stocker08

Reaction score
Without a wicked run to end the season....tomorrow's game is almost a must win. Like most Big Ten teams....home court is a huge advantage. Both the Hawkeyes and the Gophers win at home and lose on the road. Oturu can keep up with Garza. He's going to have to be careful to stay out of foul trouble however. I'm fine with letting them shoot from the outside if the Gophers can neutralize the paint. If it's going to end up being a shooting gallery.....I think that would favor the Gophers at home.

And I'm looking forward to the game being played on FS1. I happen to be watching the Colorado @ Oregon State game on FS1 right now....and they have a VERY cool presentation called 'Live All Access'. Basically the coaches are mic'd up and shown in separate boxes on the right hand side of the screen. Prior to the game they basically had a player level view of each teams pre-game talk. It's extremely cool to have that extra insight as the game is going on. Tad Boyle is actually coaching as the game is being played. Seems like a really good coach. Wayne Tinkle (Oregon State) comes off like a clown. More good locker room footage at half.

Hope they do that for our game tomorrow. I'd love to get a better view of Richard's in game coaching. And it would be really fun to have Fran mic'd up too.

Top Bottom