Mike Max: Chris Autman-Bell ready for record 7th season with Gophers

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Maxie:

What he wants to do is pick up where he left off. What he wants to be is that leader who proved he can come back.

"Just the grit, everything I've been through, I just powered through everything, just keep going, and my faith in God, my family, my friends and just keep going," Autman-Bell said. "One thing I learned about myself is that I just never give up, no matter what."

And those Saturdays in the fall are appreciated, even more when it's your seventh season.

"It means alot. You know, I'm just blessed to be in this position," he said. "I had two degrees on this, and to be able to play more here is just awesome, so I'm just blessed."

Go Gophers!!

Amazed at the number of people in 2023 that still don’t know that “alot” is not a word.

I’ve been concerned lately seeing what seems to be warnings that CrAB won’t be ready by the start of the season and may not be “normal” physically all season. His recovery from his ankle injury took a long time as well.

God Bless CrA-B, but I loved what I saw from BSF and Daniel Jackson last year (and Brockington) and from transfers Crooms and Spencer this Spring and in their highlight tapes from WMU and Charlotte...also, some exciting wild cards in Hoskins from Alex, McWilliams from Indy, Lanier from GA, and Hayes from Pensacola.

Amazed at the number of people in 2023 that still don’t know that “alot” is not a word.

I’ve been concerned lately seeing what seems to be warnings that CrAB won’t be ready by the start of the season and may not be “normal” physically all season. His recovery from his ankle injury took a long time as well.
Are you "apart" of the group that understands this?

Are you "apart" of the group that understands this?
That is another one that really gets me. Especially considering it often means the exact opposite of what the person is actually trying to say when they say “apart” instead of “a part”.

That is another one that really gets me. Especially considering it often means the exact opposite of what the person is actually trying to say when they say “apart” instead of “a part”.
Everyday vs every day is one that drives me up a wall.

Praying for a healthy recovery and a great year for you Chris. It's in the heart.
Go Gophers !!!

❤️

Attachments

• Easton 2022 football pic.jpg
    Easton 2022 football pic.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Top Bottom