Iceland12

Reaction score
UM over MSU by 4.5. Take MSU?
Utah by 6 over ISU. Utah?
ND giving 6 to Pitt. Pitt?
San Diego State by 5 over BYU. BYU?
Auburn 6.5 over Kentucky. Auburn?

Any thoughts?

All I know is that I am happier when Paul Bunyan is in East Lansing, and his Axe is in Minneapolis.

Screw Blue! Go Green!

UM over MSU by 4.5. Take MSU?
Utah by 6 over ISU. Utah?
ND giving 6 to Pitt. Pitt?
San Diego State by 5 over BYU. BYU?
Auburn 6.5 over Kentucky. Auburn?

Any thoughts?

I have some thoughts...... You are violating one of Wren's golden rules: Betting on college football is never acceptable. His other two were: Nothing good ever happens after midnight and everyone, even fans, must take it on game at a time (there was at least three losses attributed to GH posters looking ahead per Wayne).

That's it for now.

I have some thoughts...... You are violating one of Wren's golden rules: Betting on college football is never acceptable. His other two were: Nothing good ever happens after midnight and everyone, even fans, must take it on game at a time (there was at least three losses attributed to GH posters looking ahead per Wayne)..

When did that become a bad thing?

Agree with all.

We ended-up getting Pitt plus 6.5 so except for Auburn it was a very good weekend. The Wisconsin fans at South Point were quite gracious as well considering that the Badgers didn't cover. After a couple of rounds of $2 beers and $5 bourbon we all agreed that Coach B.B. was just trying to help all the Badger fans cover!

Top Bottom