Miamis monumental coaching blunder - wow!

BleedGopher

Reaction score
I know this is in the other games thread but this deserves its own thread. This is an unimaginable coaching mistake. My brother in law is a season ticket holder for Miami and was at the game, he said the anger of the fans leaving the stadium was very intense.

Go Gophers!!

that’s wild, what could the coach have been thinking?

And the WR almost slid before the end zone. People are dumb and their brains lose function at time.

The kickoff after Michigan went up 45-10. Our return team just signaled fair catch and started trotting off the field. The ball landed half on the goal line. Had the ball hit 1 foot shorter and not gone in the end zone, it would have been a live ball.

Worse for Cristobal was that he should have taken a knee the play before as well. There was 1:18 on the clock after GT's last timeout and it was 2nd down. Take 2 knees. He was fortunate nothing bad happened on the 2nd down play. I would argue he should have taken a knee on 1st down when there was 1:22 to go and GT had 1 timeout. You easily burn off 1 or 2 seconds on each play to work the 40 second clock. Can't fix stupid!

Last edited:

Miami coaches never saw the movie, “All The Right Moves” with Tom Cruise….

Top Bottom