Meanwhile in the SEC…

Not sure exactly what I was expecting when I clicked on this thread but can honestly say it wasn't that.... :)

But I do agree with the poster that said this could easily have been a shot from Iowa City or Madison as well.

Kind of pathetic how grinning bystanders are all pulling their cameras out to preserve the moment.

I hope I'm not the only one who finds that contemptible.

There was three or four things I figured this thread could be about and that was one of them. Another:

Go Gophers!!
How the heck do you lose your pants and drop trous with a belt on. Can't say I have ever seen or experienced this issue or phenomonenon. I mean I have seen a guy dressed in all Tupperware in Iowa and experienced OSU and Purdue fans trying to pee on our group of Gophers, from a parking ramp. That and Wisconsin frat tossing beer cans chanting a$$hole. That's about it for the Big 10 road weirdness.

Go Gophers!!
If it were a video, what song would you choose for the soundtrack? Dueling Banjos or Foggy Mountain Breakdown? I vote Dueling Banjos because it looks like the featured player in the picture was auditioning for the Ned Beatty role in the remake of Deliverance.

How the heck do you lose your pants and drop trous with a belt on. Can't say I have ever seen or experienced this issue or phenomonenon. I mean I have seen a guy dressed in all Tupperware in Iowa and experienced OSU and Purdue fans trying to pee on our group of Gophers, from a parking ramp. That and Wisconsin frat tossing beer cans chanting a$$hole. That's about it for the Big 10 road weirdness.
Fat guy problems.

Top Bottom