Markus Allen reopens recruitment…

Who was yes recruit who did this a few years and finally ended up @Purdue.

Sam something else?

Amazing how diva receivers are. Glad he left as guys like him can be a team cancer.

Who was yes recruit who did this a few years and finally ended up @Purdue.

Sam something else?

Amazing how diva receivers are. Glad he left as guys like him can be a team cancer.
Thinking of Sam Jackson. He's at TCU. Committed here twice, then to Purdue, then to TCU. Looks like he's still living his dream of playing QB. People had him pegged as a WR or DB

Other threads I could’ve put this in, but this one has the most accurate title

Other threads I could’ve put this in, but this one has the most accurate title

My understanding has been the portal is only open Dec-Jan and April. Incorrect? How is he entering the portal mid-summer?

Maybe he finally got kicked off the team for his gun problem.

🔫

Allen tweeted that there won’t be any charges against him for the stolen gun he had in his possession when he was arrested for open bottle. Maybe Dane County prosecutors told him no charges if he left the University and got out of Madison.

I always remind myself that these are teenagers and kids in their 20s making decisions.

I dont know about you but I was a complete dumbass at that age.
It's amazing how some people do turn their lives around. Might be a spouse encouragement, a light bulb going off in their head. Regardless, people can change, and we need to give people 2nd chances.

I always remind myself that these are teenagers and kids in their 20s making decisions.

I dont know about you but I was a complete dumbass at that age.
im-worried-that-the-baby-thinks-people-cant-change-i-think-you-should-leave-with-tim-robinson.gif

Allen tweeted that there won’t be any charges against him for the stolen gun he had in his possession when he was arrested for open bottle. Maybe Dane County prosecutors told him no charges if he left the University and got out of Madison.
They said reopen your recruitment or we reopen the case

Top Bottom