Mark Mangino - from HC at KU to a staff position at Youngstown State?!

Youngstown State is not a bad place to land, but he was a winner at KU. His temper and his weight were problems he couldn't overcome, it seems. Not a lot of coaches have won at Kansas.

Youngstown State is not a bad place to land, but he was a winner at KU. His temper and his weight were problems he couldn't overcome, it seems. Not a lot of coaches have won at Kansas.

Right On....Don't knock Youngstown football, and that includes the YSU Penguins. Tradition baby. Gave North Dakota State there lone loss in 2011-12 and multiple national championships.

If the Gophers could land the top high school player out of MY backyard every year, trust me you would be happy. Maurice Clarett, Fitzgerald Toussaint, Joey Simon, Boom Herron are just a few off the top off my head.

And plus..he is form Youngstown. The cradle of coaches these days, or so it seems.

All the buffets in town just filed for bankruptcy.

Hopefully their is a Golden Corral nearby. HAHA. :)

Loved the shirts at the bowl game vs KU. "Our coach beat anorexia."

Right On....Don't knock Youngstown football, and that includes the YSU Penguins. Tradition baby. Gave North Dakota State there lone loss in 2011-12 and multiple national championships.

If the Gophers could land the top high school player out of MY backyard every year, trust me you would be happy. Maurice Clarett, Fitzgerald Toussaint, Joey Simon, Boom Herron are just a few off the top off my head.

And plus..he is form Youngstown. The cradle of coaches these days, or so it seems.

Good thing the statute of limitations ran out before they could take away any championships from the football team.

And they're 8-3 all time against Gustavus Adolphus.

Dead look-a-like for Oliver Hardy Someone did a photo scan of the two a couple of years ago and I
was amazed at the likeness.

Top Bottom