Marcus Fulller Tweet about Marquise Hill

VarmintKong

Reaction score
"Gophers recruit Marquise Hill said schools are trying to get him to decommit, but he still plans to sign with Minnesota on Wednesday."

Hopefully Hill stays with us, sounds like he will.

Carniverous vulturistic baby eating bastards. Leave our boys be. Brewster, go get theirs!!

I'd be curious to know what negative things the opposition is saying about Gopher Football. I'm sure we can all guess at a few, but I wonder if there's anything they feel they can really hammer on.

I'd be curious to know what negative things the opposition is saying about Gopher Football. I'm sure we can all guess at a few, but I wonder if there's anything they feel they can really hammer on.

Is that a trick question?

I really try not to post negative and sarcastic comments about the Gophers, but with openings like this, could you blame me?

GVBadger...Why do you come on this Boad to make a comment like this. Are you that immature that it's how you get pleasure out of life? Grow up.

GV: Dude....your duchebaggery is so thinly veiled it's funny...almost.

Priceless.

Not really. Do you know what they are saying to Marquise Hill to get him thinking about switching? Like you, I could guess, but wouldn't know for certain. Sure there's always the easy stuff and I can name some off the top of my head. This may be Brewster's hardest year to recruit. He's had three seasons on the field without posting a good record. So getting recruits with the new program spiel is over and his recruits haven't been in the system long enough to make a difference. Hopefully, he'll have enough good wins this year to strengthen the reasons to attend Minnesota, and more importantly, reduce the negative things other programs can use against the Gophers.

In recruiting, like sales, it's not only important to know your competition, but it can be more important to know what they use and say against you.

Is that a trick question?

I really try not to post negative and sarcastic comments about the Gophers, but with openings like this, could you blame me?

Um, could you repeat that? I just want to make sure I got it right before I read more of your forthcoming posts.

Top Bottom