Marcus Fuller blog: Why four-star WR McDonald should stick with Gophers

Blue Mound? Seriously

this post belongs in the Miller article about closing out the summer with commits.

I agree with the last sentence.. All these high potential OL verbals would certainly look a LOT better if the Goph's landed a pretty impressive RB along with them..

Last I checked he could spend a couple weeks each summer with Larry Fitzgerald.

"That one is probably going to come down until the end," Farrell said. "He's probably going to want to see how they do this year. Their success on the field will go a long way to whether he sticks around."

Sounds like a win over Wisky, Iowa, or Nebraska could really go a long way, in addition to the obvious reasons. Hopefully we can win a few big games and get these kids to feel comfortable that they are coming to a program on the rise.

Sounds like a win over Wisky, Iowa, or Nebraska could really go a long way, in addition to the obvious reasons. Hopefully we can win a few big games and get these kids to feel comfortable that they are coming to a program on the rise.

But we already have the pig. Isn't that a big win along the way?

But we already have the pig. Isn't that a big win along the way?

Well of course, but the article mentions he may be waiting to see how we do this year. I guess this means Floyd will need to be staying around here for another year or 10! :pig:

Top Bottom