Marcus Fuller blog: Battle for the pig is a family affair for Kirksey

His uncle is older than him, wow, that'd be a tad strange. Liked this part tho:

Christian was playing college football for the first time, so he didn’t understand why his teammates were so devastated with losing the Floyd of Rosedale pig.

No doubt the Hawkeyes are bringing it this year. It would be awesome to keep it away from them again.

Shut up LOL

I don't think I've ever gotten the dp treatment on a typo like that, I feel honored :)

Ain't got nuttin' but love for you, bro.

Seriously though, that would be a really weird dynamic. There was a girl in my HS class whose nephew was the same age as us (mother and daughter gave birth a few days apart), but to have your nephew be 3 years older than you? How do you think they interact with each other? Do you think he calls him uncle? The thought is pretty funny. Brandon calls Christian from his dorm room, "What up, Uncle Christian? How's high school going?" And how weird would it be to have your own nephew as your role model/predecessor? It would be a fascinating sociological study.

Ain't got nuttin' but love for you, bro.

Seriously though, that would be a really weird dynamic. There was a girl in my HS class whose nephew was the same age as us (mother and daughter gave birth a few days apart), but to have your nephew be 3 years older than you? How do you think they interact with each other? Do you think he calls him uncle? The thought is pretty funny. Brandon calls Christian from his dorm room, "What up, Uncle Christian? How's high school going?" And how weird would it be to have your own nephew as your role model/predecessor? It would be a fascinating sociological study.

Tom Emmer (recently ran for Governor) has the same thing in that he is either the uncle or nephew (can't remember which one for sure) with a kid who went to my grade school. I'm pretty sure that it is that Tom has an uncle younger than himself.

Top Bottom