Make room for Hillary

stocker08

ignorance must be bliss...learn to click and click to learn...my good man
You'd be the first to know. You've gone from making horribly formatted posts to doing only slightly better. You're one of the most simple posters around based upon haphazard methods of posting random garbage. Definitely wouldn't surprise me to find out that you are either nasa or deckergopher.

theczar

You'd be the first to know. You've gone from making horribly formatted posts to doing only slightly better. You're one of the most simple posters around based upon haphazard methods of posting random garbage. Definitely wouldn't surprise me to find out that you are either nasa or deckergopher.
I may be a liberal with a conscience trying to expose the hate and hypocrisy of the left in hopes of it evolving into an honest fair and loving entity

stocker08

I may be a liberal with a conscience trying to expose the hate and hypocrisy of the left in hopes of it evolving into an honest fair and loving entity
Definitely not. First off....way too stupid. Second....acting like it is one sided and posting links to the garbage websites that you have prove that this isn't the case.

I suspect that Hillary running is a right-wing wet dream. If she even hints at it, the DNC should come flat out and say 'no support' if she tries to run. that would be a defeat of Mondale-like proportions.

Hillary running might have me voting for the Legal Marijuana Now ticket - and I haven't smoked a joint since 1986. (November 4th, 1986 to be exact. And it was some lousy ditch-weed to boot.)

theczar

1:10
Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton responded to President Donald Trump on Tuesday, after the president suggested she should run for president again.

“Don’t tempt me,” Clinton responded. “Do your job.”

Latest profile posts