Luke Trucilla

Looks like a tough kid who could play on either side of the ball.

Personally, he looks worthy of a possible scholly. Seems to just be an outstanding "football player". Can't have enough of those.

Impressive, I know Coach Kill wants to bring on a lot of walk ons with this class, I just kind of assumed most of them would be local kids. Although he's also talked about recruiting Pennsylvania, New Jersey area more, so I guess it's a two birds with one stone type thing.

Realistically there are going to be unfufilled scholarships next fall, I suppose Kill can entice walk ons with the possibility of earning one of them by contributing early in niche roles.
Trucilla would fit that bill, watch the few kick coverage highlights in his video, nice awareness and tackling technique. I'm actually impressed with his acceleration and toughness too(highlight of BIG fullback breaking through the line and meeting SS Trucilla head on in open field.)

He's one of those guys who appears to have a real feel for the game. Those guys are always great to have around.

Tough kid. Looks like he could be another Decker. Has great hands.

The Decker comparison came to mind also....I like this kid as he seems to have a nose for the football on defense too....I would offer him a scholarship......

Eric Cathedral Prep is a very good team in Pennsylvania. They compete with the best high schools of SW PA week in and week out and drive 3 hours plus a weekend to play away games.

me too

I thought the same thing when I saw the video. Reminded me a ton of Decker. He looked like he could contribute on either side of the field.

Any more walk-ons announced anywhere? I saw that Glasgow was going to OSU possibly before make a decision on where he will attend.

Top Bottom