LSU Player Placed More Than 8,900 Bets, Some On LSU, Also He Very Smart (not really)

Him betting on his own team (unless it’s to win, money line) bad.
The rest, who cares.
With how aggressively they advertise it everywhere I can see where a teenager would be swept into it.

if you’re shaving points, running up the score, or purposely trying to lose, yeah that’s an issue. The rest is whatever

Him betting on his own team (unless it’s to win, money line) bad.
The rest, who cares.
With how aggressively they advertise it everywhere I can see where a teenager would be swept into it.

if you’re shaving points, running up the score, or purposely trying to lose, yeah that’s an issue. The rest is whatever
I agree with you on my judgement of him as a person

But he has definitely cost himself money in the nfl. There are a dozen guys who are 2nd-4th round draft picks every year…why would you pick the one who gambles on his own team

I agree with you on my judgement of him as a person

But he has definitely cost himself money in the nfl. There are a dozen guys who are 2nd-4th round draft picks every year…why would you pick the one who gambles on his own team
Yeah he’s for sure not getting a contract again.

Just another high school 5-star crashing & burning never living up to his reported potential. Like Bear Bryant always said "you can lead a player to coaching but you can't make him learn"

Curious as to his average $ bet. I think one of the high volume Iowa State bettors was averaging like $7 a wager. With that sort of volume he’s either got a major problem or he’s doing under $10 a game. Heavy volume a low amounts is a surprisingly common user behavior. I only bet a few games a year but go bigger when I do.

Also the part where he used his government name to do illegal stuff is so brazenly stupid it would remove him from my draft board at any round.

Curious as to his average $ bet. I think one of the high volume Iowa State bettors was averaging like $7 a wager. With that sort of volume he’s either got a major problem or he’s doing under $10 a game. Heavy volume a low amounts is a surprisingly common user behavior. I only bet a few games a year but go bigger when I do.

Also the part where he used his government name to do illegal stuff is so brazenly stupid it would remove him from my draft board at any round.
Whenever I read or hear someone say government name, I think of this...Hey It’s Emmanuel! Pt1 - RxCKSTxR Comedy Voiceovers!

I see the Iowa and Iowa State athletes who were suspended by the NCAA for gambling are finally going to get their day in court. According to the DMR, a BCI agent has admitted that he seized their phones and records without a warrant. He has since resigned and is going public with his testimony.

From reading the article, it looks like he was also doing a large number of high volume parlays (where they are technically a number of bets strung together).

Top Bottom