Lost in the chaos

Killjoy

Reaction score
There hasn't been much recognition of Brandon Green's play on Saturday. The four star senior wide receiver who has been injured most of his career had his best game ever. His stats were 3 receptions for 44 yards and 1 TD. Maybe he and Nelson can get something going over the last half of the seasons. I am pulling for him.

There hasn't been much recognition of Brandon Green's play on Saturday. The four star senior wide receiver who has been injured most of his career had his best game ever. His stats were 3 receptions for 44 yards and 1 TD. Maybe he and Nelson can get something going over the last half of the seasons. I am pulling for him.

Not sure if this was his best ever. Thought he had a better game against Illinois a couple of years ago. Anyway, I agree with most of the post and hope that the Nelson to Green connection will continue to work.

Green played well and had a good game, hopefully he and Nelson can put some even bigger and better things together. I don't like that Gray's senior year got ruined by injury but who knows he might be better off for it, employment wise in the future anyways.

Top Bottom