Looking for: Minnesota-Illinois Tickets on 1/2/22

Reaction score
Looking for a set of 2 or 4 non-student tickets for the Gopher-Illini game on 1/2/22. Secondary sites are out of hand with the fees these days. Would rather find one of those sellers on here and buy direct, so that we both get a better deal out of it. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my fellow Goph fans out there!

This game is in huge danger of not being played. Illinois has a covid outbreak. They just cancelled their game for Wednesday night. Sunday's game will be completely up in the air.

1640639207835.png

If Sunday's game is cancelled. According to the Big 10, we would get the win.

Dumb!!!!

Thank you for the info. I think they first try to reschedule, but if a date is not agreed upon, then the team who has the shutdown gets a forfeit. That is at least the rule for some other conferences, I'm not positive about the Big Ten.

Nevermind. If one team can't play then they have to forfeit. They only try to reschedule if both teams are unable to play.

If Sunday's game is cancelled. According to the Big 10, we would get the win.

Dumb!!!!
Nevermind. If one team can't play then they have to forfeit. They only try to reschedule if both teams are unable to play.
The women's game against Northwestern on Friday won't be played due to "COVID-19 protocols within the Northwestern program." The announcement says that the schools are trying to find a re-schedule date. It also says that: "Per the Conference office, information regarding how this game will be treated in relation to the Big Ten Conference 2021-22 Forfeiture Policy will be announced in the coming days."

Just a guess, but I think that they are probably in the process of determining whether to stick with the forfeiture policy as now in place or go back to the "no contest" policies they used last year. That seems to be the trend nationally as the number of games being canceled is growing.

The women's game against Northwestern on Friday won't be played due to "COVID-19 protocols within the Northwestern program." The announcement says that the schools are trying to find a re-schedule date. It also says that: "Per the Conference office, information regarding how this game will be treated in relation to the Big Ten Conference 2021-22 Forfeiture Policy will be announced in the coming days."

Just a guess, but I think that they are probably in the process of determining whether to stick with the forfeiture policy as now in place or go back to the "no contest" policies they used last year. That seems to be the trend nationally as the number of games being canceled is growing.
I sure hope so. It would be completely asinine to not consider (and implement) changes to the policy with the amount of shutdowns we are about to endure.

Top Bottom