Looking for first true road wins

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Only 3 Big Ten teams remain winless this season in true road games:

Minnesota (0-6)
Nebraska (0-6)
Michigan (0-5)

Time to get off the schneid tomorrow night vs. a Ohio State team (2-5 Big Ten) that has lost 5 of its last 6 games, with the only win coming in Columbus vs. Nebraska.

Get it done.

Minnesota (0-6)
Nebraska (0-6)
Michigan (0-5)

Time to get off the schneid tomorrow night vs. a Ohio State team (2-5 Big Ten) that has lost 5 of its last 6 games, with the only win coming in Columbus vs. Nebraska.

Get it done.

This team needs to learn how to play on the road. Have to play tough, expect to not get calls, ignore the crowd, and limit runs by limiting turnovers and bad shots.

Its a pretty young team, no seasoned vets in the 7 man rotation that have had many games as lead dog in big ten road games. I think oturu, carr, and gabe will figure it out soon

Minnesota (0-6)
Nebraska (0-6)
Michigan (0-5)

Get it done.
I think it boils down to making OSU uncomfortable on offense throughout the game. They have not been shooting well and when it gets tough, Carton, who has a world of ability, gets wild with the basketball, at least in the games I have seen him. We have to prevent them from getting their confidence back. I expect OSU will be as fired up for this game as any all year, so this will be tough.

Top Bottom