Looking back...

This makes you look so friggin stupid I have trouble believing you'd even trot it out.

"Gard has proven to be a better coach than Pitino."

"Nope, he's from Wisconsin."

"But, results."

"Dude, we had a better point differential this year.

"Uh....results."

"LOL...that's irrelevant. We scored more points this year."
Does your mother know your playing on the computer again? Also, you did not answer my question. Who had their team more ready to play in the two games this year in your opinion, Gard or Pitino? Please try to respond like an adult if you are able too.

Does your mother know your playing on the computer again? Also, you did not answer my question. Who had their team more ready to play in the two games this year in your opinion, Gard or Pitino? Please try to respond like an adult if you are able too.
Doubling down on stupid.

Predictable.

I have a lot reason to be critical of the Lynch situation, but remember that Lynch had deep Minnesota ties and Pitino really had to take him. Some of you may remember Kevin...

Lynch played two years at Illinois State. Didn't Tubby have to take him?

I would guess he would have if he thought that Lynch was good enough at the time. By the time Pitino took him he was playing some pretty good basketball. No, Pitino didn't have to take him, but you have to admit, considering our needs, Lynch's ties and being a hometown kid, taking a shot was reasonable and Pitino would have gotten slammed had we stuck with Konate, turned down Lynch and he went somewhere else and put up the numbers he did here.

Fans almost always know the whole picture and are very understanding when a coach passes on a local kid who then does well...... :)

What bga1 said. And. By then an established pattern of leaving town and then being welcomed back was expected. One thing Pitino has done is moved us past that practice.

Top Bottom