LOI Ticker

we got 2 more.

Zac Epping and Donnell Kirkwood have officially become Minnesota Golden Gophers!

Devon Wright just signed as per the blog. :D

Matt Eggen, Jimmy Gjere, and Tom Parish all just signed as well.

As of 9.00:

Tyrone Bouie
Matt Eggen
Lamonte Edwards
Zac Epping
Tiree Eure
Jimmy Gjere
Donnell Kirkwood
Harold Legania
Marek Lenkiewicz
Christyn Lewis
James Manuel
Dwayne Mitchell
Tom Parish
Ben Perry
Johnathan Ragoo
Willie Tatum
Herschel Thornton
Dwight Tillman
Devon Wright

Waiting to see Marquis Hill's name and then maybe a surprise or 2 and I will be happy.

I wish - it happens (as far as Hill is concerned) :)

I was a bit nervous about him as he was still being recruited hard by others.

Welcome aboard Marquis!!!!

Think they are still waiting on Brock Vereen (but it's only 7:20 in California) and Sean Ferguson (but he is supposedly enrolled already so he probably just has to stop by the athltic complex and add his John Q).

So has everyone signed now that was expected to?

Not quite yet. Brock Vereen is to be expected, as he can't sign his LOI until 7 a.m. Pacific at the earliest (which is still 37 minutes away). I also believe Sean Ferguson is currently not listed on GopherSports.com. Other than that, as far as I can see, we have 22 LOIs from 24 commits.

Not quite yet. Brock Vereen is to be expected, as he can't sign his LOI until 7 a.m. Pacific at the earliest (which is still 37 minutes away). I also believe Sean Ferguson is currently not listed on GopherSports.com. Other than that, as far as I can see, we have 22 LOIs from 24 commits.

Vereen just signed. $$.

Any of you guys watched the videos of Brew talking about each kid? The man looks like he hasn't slept in days.

Everyone signed. Where are the surprises?

Cool. Critical ones are all in.

Now, give me a pleasant surprise or 2 this afternoon!! :D

Any of you guys watched the videos of Brew talking about each kid? The man looks like he hasn't slept in days.

I was just thinking that same thing. Hopefully he wasn't up late last night like some of us trolling facebook to check status updates.

Can someone please post the link to Brew's video?

Can someone please post the link to Brew's video?

Go to the link in the OP. There's a live chat at the bottom of the screen. When each player sent in their LOI, they posted a 10 sec clip of Brew's thoughts. Just scroll all the way up on the chat to find them.

It's a series of short videos on the various recruits. Just go to gophersports.com.

Go to the link in the OP. There's a live chat at the bottom of the screen. When each player sent in their LOI, they posted a 10 sec clip of Brew's thoughts. Just scroll all the way up on the chat to find them.

Thank you! I had my flash blocker on and didn't realize it was a chat window.

Top Bottom