Live Chat with Phil Miller at High Noon, Today.

would be awesome if the star tribune could get its act together. the live chat is sitting in stand by mode for some stupid reason. would they not have their act together if it was precious vikings chat for all the nfl nobs to slober over a bunch of over-paid professionals. argh star tribune.....argh. lame. :mad:

Is this actually happening? My comp says "This event is in standby mode"

This chat could use a few more people asking questions. So if you got em ask em.

probably didn't help that they started it like 20 minutes after it was supposed to begin. guessing a number of people showed up at noon expecting it to start and when it didn't they had to move on. put that on the star tribune.

This is encouraging:
Is Royston really back in full form, or do you think he'll be a step slow on Saturday? He has had the makings of a playmaker when healthy and we'll need his experience in the secondary.
12:51

Phil Miller:
He's been enormously impressive. The guy's got an NFL career on his mind, and I used to be a doubter. But he's all business on the field, and I haven't seen a hint of the injury. Wouldn't surprise me if he has a huge year.

Taking a swipe at the program after being 20 minutes late, I would imagine Coach Kill would have him doing up and downs, runnning 16 100rds, and telling him if he is going to set the time, then be there Phil.

Top Bottom