Let's Go Adam!

Governor Sibley

Section 109 Row 21
Reaction score
Been thinking about the game all week.

That's all there is to say. Everything else is blather.

Come on now. Need ya.

A big game from Adam would equal victory. I'm not convinced about Wisconsin and I don't think their fans are either. Otherwise they'd be here every day taunting us. I expect a close game tomorrow, but the gophs pull away just enough in the fourth quarter to win. The Badgers will be tough, but not invincible.

Depending on the elements...

we may also want to say "Let's go Marquies!". If it is wet, raining and windy, we may need #5 to lead a couple of drives on the ground. In any event, the outcome will be the same. Their rookie quarterback will not be able to handle the elements, the crowd noise or our energized defensive front. Go Gophers!

It wouldn't surprise me if we saw something new from Gray this week. The coaching staff upped his playing time last week but didn't show anything different. I would guess that Brew and Fisch have held something back for tomorrow.

I'm hoping that Marquies is given at least 5 or 6 good opportunities for unique plays. He is our future and we need to start building confidence. One or two of those opportunities could make the difference in the game. Adam is the rock of dependability and Marquies can make that rock skip.

I keep coming back to Weber too, if he has a big game, I think things should work out nicely. The secondary is also key, we looked really shaky against Northwestern.

I agree with Ron Johnson as I'd almost guarantee that Gray either throws a pass out of the wildcat or is the target of a throwback pass out of the formation.

guess what, he didn't....once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One more year to go and we might be ok.

Top Bottom