Lets get one thing straight!

gocy444

Reaction score
We(ISU) hate UofI just as much or maybe more than you guys do. Please do not compare our fans or team to theirs. There is a big difference. I'm looking foward to a good game. I hope to discuss some good cyclone gopher football in the days coming.

Haha - welcome to the board! Anyone that hates Iowa, can't be all that bad ;). And yes, I think we'd all love to have some good discussion with you ISU fans, instead of the usual bickering that goes on during our rivalry week with the Hawkeyes.

Haha - welcome to the board! Anyone that hates Iowa, can't be all that bad ;).

Umm....Are we not counting wisconsin?

Oh and welcome aboard cyclone fans!! Do you come from a message board of your own?? where is the best place to talk ISU football?

Umm....Are we not counting wisconsin?

Oh and welcome aboard cyclone fans!! Do you come from a message board of your own?? where is the best place to talk ISU football?

cyclonefanatic.com

Welcome! ISU is a natural for the Gophers, having played over 20 previous games with you - as with Nebraska, another regional rival over many decades. It's a shame we don't play you most years as it's an easy drive and you have a great stadium and game day experience down there. I, for one, am very pleased with this matchup.

We will share the love (and Hawkeye Hatred) until kickoff, then it is on!

Cyclones, Win one for Jack Trice!

All in good fun. I might even buy a Minnesota shirt to wear in Iowa City next visit.

We will share the love (and Hawkeye Hatred) until kickoff, then it is on!

Cyclones, Win one for Jack Trice!

All in good fun. I might even buy a Minnesota shirt to wear in Iowa City next visit.

Do it and I might buy an ISU shirt and wear it in Iowa City next time I'm there.

Top Bottom