Let’s try this

Of all places MSP Airport at Sports MN. I had some time to kill yesterday. Saw it and had to have it.
It’s so strange how you hit an official store and can’t find anything and rando store will have good stuff.

So I changed my flag.

Igor95 got a new awesome hat.

We need more than just us to turn this boat around... come on guys, bitching on the internet will not make this better, time to change your best!

Excellent! Well done :)

Seriously though: we could've easily won the Purdue game if we don't shoot both feet off, and Purdue could've easily beaten Penn St.

Yes I know: Purdue played PSU at home, we played Purdue at home, and now we're playing on the road, in an extremely difficult environment. So not the best use of transitive.

All the same ... gotta hope ...

If you do it, do I have to?
Better safe than sorry. Maybe Goldy hates tattoos (he doesn't have any...visible at least). All of us with Goldy tattoos should probably get them lasered off just to be safe.

I lost my favorite gopher hat the same day this was posted. It’s somewhere in Louisiana. Cannot find a replacement. I’m still sad.
I feel your pain...

I somehow lost an apparently one-of-a-kind baseball cap that read "SKI U MAH" across the front leaving the Outback Bowl after beating Auburn. My son found it in an antique mall in southern Minnesota and gave it to me for Christmas. It does not exist anywhere online...new, used, or vintage. Crushing.

My other great loss was a plaid maroon-gold-white scarf that apparently was a giveaway some while back. I've approached other fans that have one and they just say it was something you could get on gameday. This one fell out of the car at a gas station in central-Georgia coming back from the Citrus Bowl. Let one of the kids use it as a "pillow" in the car driving back to Atlanta and it fell out while in pouring rain getting in-out of the car. Another crushing loss.

Again, feel ya....

Top Bottom