Le’Meke Brockington is out for the season.

How many years of eligibility will he have left?

I wasn't able to watch the game, but got a play by play. When they brought the cart out and his leg was in the inflatable splint I knew his season was over.

Perhaps he applies for an injury waiver? Or has he played in too many games this season?

I thought we wouldn't know until 2hrs before game time?!?!

It’l be interesting to see who else steps up. I assume that Jackson, Crooms & Spencer get most of the snaps. Who after that? CAB? Hoskins? I’m guess at this point they’d like to redshirt McWilliams & Lanier.

Dammit. Feel for ya kid. Go get 'em in recovery. Looking forward to the bionic leg just to Ferentz in the ass for fun.

I wish him best with his recovery that will be a success.

1696480164696.png

Elijah Spencer seemed like a nice pickup in the offseason. Seems like he should be doing better and now maybe he will?

I'm not motivated to find better stats at this moment.

This was obvious on the field last Saturday. In my book he was our most electrifying receiver.

Will miss his speed —— but not this weekend, even healthy he wouldn’t make any difference. Michigan is light years ahead of us in all phases of football (even coaching).

Will miss his speed —— but not this weekend, even healthy he wouldn’t make any difference. Michigan is light years ahead of us in all phases of football (even coaching).
Wait, so the number 2 team in the country is good? Thanks for the intel!

Top Bottom