LB transfer question

Was Beal an oversigning casualty or just wanted to transfer for academics?

Was Beal an oversigning casualty or just wanted to transfer for academics?

He wanted a better business school. He also loved the city. He saw Minnesota as a young place that is waiting to burst on the national scene and he wants to do everything he can to get it there. My source is speaking to Beal himself.

So Beal will be eligible to play this upcoming season??

Kid looks like a beast! Can't wait to see him out on the field! Maybe the football team's Mbakwe? Did he practice with the team this past year? If he did, I wonder how he looked?

Considering the coaching abilities of the majority of the previous staff, I'm not to worried about there opinion. Not to worried about Beal's history, your not getting the offers he did with just smoke and mirrors, those teams are competing for national titiles. As for Florida, his spring game video was pretty dang impressive. Not suprised that their fans didn't care that he left, when your at the Gators level, you have three other's just as good ready to step in. He may not be Laurinitis, but the guys I talked to who went against him in practice last year we're very impressed.

Kid looks like a beast! Can't wait to see him out on the field! Maybe the football team's Mbakwe? Did he practice with the team this past year? If he did, I wonder how he looked?

Yes he did. He was on the sidelines for every home game.

Top Bottom