Krys Faber

ITS GOLD JERRY!

Reaction score
I just saw Krys Faber playing for DePaul vs UCLA today. I was just trying to remember if we were recruiting him instead of Sampson or Iverson, or if he was just another big we were recruiting. I can't remember at the moment. Did we get someone b/c he didn't come or would he just been another player? thanks

I just saw Krys Faber playing for DePaul vs UCLA today. I was just trying to remember if we were recruiting him instead of Sampson or Iverson, or if he was just another big we were recruiting. I can't remember at the moment. Did we get someone b/c he didn't come or would he just been another player? thanks

Welcome to the board, It's Gold Jerry!

Sampson and Iverson had already signed (as well as PC, Bostick and Joseph) and we still had offers out to both Krys Faber and Verdell Jones. So, he was going to be an addition to those guys, not instead of them. Faber really looked like he would be a Gopher, and loved our program - but after his DePaul visit, he committed to them. He's one that I would have really liked to have.

How did he play?

How did he play?

GL- I haven't seen any of his games this season but I did run over to espn.com after I read this. His stats aren't very exciting, especially his free throw shooting. Looks like he's averaging around 8 minutes a game...

ITS GOLD JERRY...great user name.

Faber has more of a future in ultimate fighting than basketball IMO.

Thanks what up guy.. I never actually got to watch Faber play just saw the play by play on the internet. He ended up with a point and 5 boards.

Top Bottom