Koi Perich now consensus #1 player in MN

Does not anyone understand the four-figure rating for any player is based on opinion, not facts?
If you pay a dime for 247's numbers, you have been had.
247 is not measuring the speed of light.

Does not anyone understand the four-figure rating for any player is based on opinion, not facts?
247 is not measuring the speed

Nope, you must be the only one who gets it.

Interesting that you posted this after the Badgers no longer had the #1 Minnesota recruit anymore :)

Everything about the recruiting rankings is based on opinions, always has been, always will be. There are maybe some that haven't figured it out yet but the vast majority understand that they are for entertainment purposes only.

Interesting that you posted this after the Badgers no longer had the #1 Minnesota recruit anymore :)

Everything about the recruiting rankings is based on opinions, always has been, always will be. There are maybe some that haven't figured it out yet but the vast majority understand that they are for entertainment purposes only.
AND it IS more entertaining when it favors us...:)

I concur. High school kids' high school ratings are not always reflective of each individual kid's physical and mental maturity level. There are top high players that undisputedly have legitimate high-star ratings. Many of them come from football-rich high school programs.

All 247 Sports HS player ratings are just that. The proof of the pudding comes when they start practicing with their college football teams.

These athletes may be BMOC in high school. Many are shocked when they go from HS to college where everyone is equal or better and faster than them. The game is much faster and more intense. If they work hard, they can achieve what Boye Mafe has accomplished.

I would not be surprised if only a third of each recruiting class is still with the team after three years.

Well, yeah, they give them out for free.

Now, if the point you failed trying to make is that the 247 ratings are worthless, you're as dumb as you are creepy. And you are really creepy.

I apologize for nothing.

7slv0c.jpg

It's awesome that these little towns like Esko can still develop high end talent like Perich. Same with Cherry and the Asuma kid, who committed to the basketball team. Also love that they wanna be Gophers.

The first time I ever heard of Esko was the 1955 state basketball tourney. They lost to Ron Johnson's New Prague team. Anyway, they had a great fan base and they kept chanting "Let's go Esko." Now we will hear that for their football team this fall. Koi is my favorite 2024 recruit.

Top Bottom