Kirby Smart: “I personally think every SEC team should be ranked. I guarantee you there are some teams that don’t want to play them that are ranked.”

SEC should break away and do it’s own playoff. Be it’s own brand of college football. Play by whatever rules they want to make up. Players don’t even have to be students, who cares?

I have absolutely no interest in following their schools or tuning their games in.

Go Gophers!!
I get what he is doing... trying to build up his team's resume because he knows his schedule is about as soft as they get.

Similar to a few years ago when Urban Meyer brought Ohio State up in the game that was snowing. It was a hard fought game that the Buckeyes eventually pulled away with, but he had a rant about how he would challenge any team in the country to come up and play in that type of environment. He was simply trying to make the win look better than it was.

I get what he is doing... trying to build up his team's resume because he knows his schedule is about as soft as they get.

Similar to a few years ago when Urban Meyer brought Ohio State up in the game that was snowing. It was a hard fought game that the Buckeyes eventually pulled away with, but he had a rant about how he would challenge any team in the country to come up and play in that type of environment. He was simply trying to make the win look better than it was.
He's doing what Sabin did last year.

Wasn't that the Dilly Bar game?

Wasn't that the Dilly Bar game?
It was.

Fun story... I missed the game because my wife was in a wedding in San Diego. She was busy with wedding stuff during the game and I figured I should entertain myself. Watched the game at a bar overlooking the ocean in La Jolla. The bartender thought I was nuts when I said I should be at that game right now.

So the SEC which went 5-7 in non-conf play against power 5 deserves to have all the teams ranked.....sure thing Kirby.....totally makes sense. :)
They started to believe their own chest-pounding, scheduled some games and found out they actually suck ass.

He's politicking - honestly it's smart. Squeaky wheels get the oil.
You have to have a grain of truth. The P12 will have the backing to say that at year end if they’ve got a 1 loss champ. Same as the B10 did last year. The sec already showed on the field it ain’t it this year

You have to have a grain of truth. The P12 will have the backing to say that at year end if they’ve got a 1 loss champ. Same as the B10 did last year. The sec already showed on the field it ain’t it this year
I wish that was the timeline we lived in still!
We are post-truth my friend.

Rashad Bateman didn’t think Kirby was smart when he recruited him. And neither do many here.

Top Bottom