Kind of Ironic

Reaction score
Brew might get fired before using his prized recruit. Everyone is saying let Brew get a chance to use his kids but the fact that he is sticking with a mason recruit(weber) and not playing his (gray) may actually cost him his job.

If Weber drives this team into the ground next year then yes, it will be ironic as hell........

If Weber drives this team into the ground next year then yes, it will be ironic as hell........

Man is this team gonna be awful next year. No linebacker experience and Collado starting at corner. A very young D-line that cannot get a sack to save its life. Oh yeah, another year of Adam "I tried my best' Weber at QB, while Gray loses his sophomore year.

What I find ironic is that we used a pro-style QB to run our spread offense for two years and then, once we have a spread type QB, we switch to a pro style offense.

What I find ironic is that we used a pro-style QB to run our spread offense for two years and then, once we have a spread type QB, we switch to a pro style offense.

Pat yourself on the back sir.......

Top Bottom