Kill's face?

nemosgold

Reaction score
Anyone know what's wrong? Looked really scratched up on TV last night.

I didn't see any of it, so I have no idea. Hopefully he didn't take a header on the ice.

This sounds like something that will be picked up and used against him in the recruiting wars.

I heard that he and Sid Hartman had a fisticuff at Murray's.

rosacea

Looks like rosacea. From Wikipedia:

Rosacea (pronounced /roʊˈzeɪʃi.ə/) is a chronic condition characterized by facial erythema (redness). Pimples are sometimes included as part of the definition. Unless it affects the eyes, it is typically a harmless cosmetic condition. Treatment in the form of topical steroids can aggravate the condition.

Mrs. Billd has struggled with it off and on over the years. Most pronounced in the winter for her.

I know of no connection to coaching ability.:rolleyes:

Go Gophers! Thanks Coach Kill!

Rosacea (pronounced /roʊˈzeɪʃi.ə/) is a chronic condition characterized by facial erythema (redness). Pimples are sometimes included as part of the definition. Unless it affects the eyes, it is typically a harmless cosmetic condition. Treatment in the form of topical steroids can aggravate the condition.

Mrs. Billd has struggled with it off and on over the years. Most pronounced in the winter for her.

I have the same problem. Get my topical steroids in a one lb. jar. They haven't improved my home run hitting ability, however.

A co-worker had it. His was cleared up with antibiotics. Not sure if everyones can be however. Kill has great health care now - he should get it checked out at U hospital.

I have the same problem. Get my topical steroids in a one lb. jar. They haven't improved my home run hitting ability, however.

If you have rosacea, steroids will make it worse. Either you need a new diagnosis or a new doctor. Kill does look like he has bad rosacea.

you should see the badger

I saw the hawkeye and let's just say I could barely make out what it was until someone who witnessed the confrontation told me what it was! I've never seen something sooooo torn to pieces in my life! :eek:

Top Bottom