Kill on Mike Max Gopher weekly

Some Day...Is Coming!

Some Day...Maybe?
Reaction score
Watched last night and what struck me was how relaxed and jovial Coach Kill appeared. Didn't seem stressed or worried at all. Seemed like he was really looking forward to the game this Saturday. I really enjoyed his demeanor and the tone he set. Also glad to see his demeanor. Did anyone else watch? Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that too. To be fair, Brewster would always be chipper and positive back when he did the show.

I miss Natalie Kane, but that Lea B. Olson is a classic beauty.

I saw that too. To be fair, Brewster would always be chipper and positive back when he did the show.

I miss Natalie Kane, but that Lea B. Olson is a classic beauty.

I went to an entire year of Brewster's radio show at Sensor's. It was actually remarkable how you could get a read on how Brewster was feeling about the team through his mannerisms and side chatting. For instance the week before MSU in 2009 even without Decker and coming off a pretty bad stretch he was giddy, absolutely giddy. It was weird at the time, but they really must have had something on film they knew they could expose against MSU.

Kill I think is better at controlling his message and having a purpose to his mood in the public eye. It makes sense that last week he tried the "pissed off" card and came out and ran power against Kent State thinking an angry and motivated offense needed to blow some steam and mash people, which would give them confidence. Didn't work obviously.

It seems this week has been all about making things easier for the team, probably has been looser and more positive. Brewster's demeanor was always a fun thing for me to observe, he was always excited in conversation, but there were weeks when even he looked tired, or there was less jovial side conversations and such.

Is that the TV show?

My DVR never manages to catch it because something goes long and ... I can't figure out when it is supposed to be on.

Two weeks ago he was serious, almost ornery, during his press conference and that was supposed to be a good thing.

Top Bottom