KFAN e-mail address

SDGopherFan

Reaction score
[email protected]

E-mail them your opinion, IMO they crapped on the gophers for so many years why would they want to interview someone now, they gave more positive pub to NDSU after beating Wisconsin in basketball than I have ever heard them give the overall gopher athletic program. This is nothing more than seeing 50,000+ people at the game fired up and someone at KFAN seeing this as a rating area they are currently not catering too, nothing more! The almighty dollar!

PA addressed this at the end of his show saying they have talked to the program and they will be getting coaches and players in the future as long as they have time in their schedules. For all you complaining that the U never gets an pub from then, they you dont listen. I listen all the time and here plenty about the Gophs. Obviously the last few years, especially 2 years ago, they had little reason to give us a lot of positive pub. For comparison, the Wolves have been mediocre at best the last few years and they rip on them all the time.

Its a trap, don't fall for it

We will be talking Gopher Football, give us a call. You call with a question, an opinion, or a simple statement and what do you get? Five minutes of ridicule of you, you input, and the Gophers. Don't call, boycott the station. Or find an advertiser of there's and call them and tell them how much you dislike them bashing The U.

Sponsors

Great idea husker, if anyone can get me a list of sponsors for PA's show or for KFAN in general I will find e-mail addresses and post them on this website. I have already sent an e-mail to Grandview Lodge voicing my displeasure and I also plan on sending one to Lentz Team Associates as well. This is the only people the station will listen to.

[email protected]

E-mail them your opinion, IMO they crapped on the gophers for so many years why would they want to interview someone now, they gave more positive pub to NDSU after beating Wisconsin in basketball than I have ever heard them give the overall gopher athletic program. This is nothing more than seeing 50,000+ people at the game fired up and someone at KFAN seeing this as a rating area they are currently not catering too, nothing more! The almighty dollar!

Well, the Vikings pull in 60,000 every game and they rip on that team too. And they've been the flagship station for the Wolves and that team receives negative press too. If Brewster thinks he's the only one catching flak, then he's extremely vain and can't pull himself away from the mirror long enough to notice other people. Because guys named Tice and McHale caught far worse stuff and caught it a lot longer than Brewster has ever and will ever receive.

disagree

I have listened to the station since the fabulous sports blob and when puffy was on the air they gave the gophs some positive pub (usually stated in a puffy positive, PA negative argument), Barriero you can't even question that he is negative but he is negative to everyone so I'll give you that. McHale was on weekly with Hartman once a week when the team was good but when the team was doing poorly and he refused to be interviewed anymore thats why he got negative pub, but beofre that it was very positive since Hartman much like PA pimped the teams they worked for. Tice was a regular guest on the morning show and the vikings get a ton of publicity since KFVRE (self names by PA) is the vikings B*&ch.

Great idea husker, if anyone can get me a list of sponsors for PA's show or for KFAN in general I will find e-mail addresses and post them on this website. I have already sent an e-mail to Grandview Lodge voicing my displeasure and I also plan on sending one to Lentz Team Associates as well. This is the only people the station will listen to.

Oh if your going to do this, please email It's Just Lunch Twin Cities. I am sick of hearing that commercial when I listen to KFAN.

Continental Diamond is another. Like the owner is really going to give me a deal because PA said so. I HATE those comercials.

kfan

KFAN has sewn their oats and now its time for them to pay the price regarding Golden Gopher Football. Hit them where it hurts the most - the pocket book!

I've stopped listening to KFAG but I've read some of the comments today online...

Can we get another station in town to host a daily show during the season? Can it be done on GH or GI?

brewster didnt want to go on because he coaches and recruits football players all day

and he didnt want his day to just be SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS

Top Bottom