Keep up to date with breaking news - Follow GH on Twitter

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
If you aren't already, follow GopherHole on Twitter here:

http://twitter.com/GopherHole

We do our best to keep it updated with our volunteer staff, the more fans that follow us, the more efforts we will make to get Gopher news up on there. Thanks!

Who chooses which stories to tweet? Who is in charge of GopherHole? Who is STAFF and why is there absolutely no transparency?

I sense a cover-up. Probably will not be an investigation. I don't for a minute believe the "oops wrong thread" was an accident. Likely this will be burried by the "Staff" - whoever they are;)

Who chooses which stories to tweet? Who is in charge of GopherHole? Who is STAFF and why is there absolutely no transparency?

I'll take this one - as I am one of the staff, as are all the other writers that produce articles for the site. It's not some big secret - you just just look at the names of the authors. As for which stories we tweet - stories that contain information about Gopher Basketball and Football (once again, not a big secret). We try to get them up in a timely manner, but we all do work full-time, so we tweet the information when we can.

As for your last question - could you please clarify? Transparency is basically being able to see through things, you want to see through our staff?

I sense a cover-up. Probably will not be an investigation. I don't for a minute believe the "oops wrong thread" was an accident. Likely this will be burried by the "Staff" - whoever they are;)

What cover up? What is there to cover up...this is a Gopher message board, not Watergate!

I'll take this one - as I am one of the staff, as are all the other writers that produce articles for the site. It's not some big secret - you just just look at the names of the authors. As for which stories we tweet - stories that contain information about Gopher Basketball and Football (once again, not a big secret). We try to get them up in a timely manner, but we all do work full-time, so we tweet the information when we can.

As for your last question - could you please clarify? Transparency is basically being able to see through things, you want to see through our staff?

What cover up? What is there to cover up...this is a Gopher message board, not Watergate!

I had to look up the transparency thing too. Apparently there is Twitter etiquette where your real name should always be displayed. The real question is who cares?

I had to look up the transparency thing too. Apparently there is Twitter etiquette where your real name should always be displayed. The real question is who cares?

It would be - if there was only one person working to keep this site up and growing like it is...but it takes a team! It's just like an group or team name, for instance:

http://twitter.com/mntimberwolves

I have my name on my own personal Twitter...but then you'd have to read a lot of information about working too much, traveling too much, and reality TV ;)

It would be - if there was only one person working to keep this site up and growing like it is...but it takes a team! It's just like an group or team name, for instance:

http://twitter.com/mntimberwolves

I have my name on my own personal Twitter...but then you'd have to read a lot of information about working too much, traveling too much, and reality TV ;)

I agree. There is no real doubt about who is posting the information. Gophersnow is listed the same way.

Top Bottom