KC needs Bateman to Replace Sammy Watkins

nitramnaed

Reaction score
Per Fansided:
The Kansas City Chiefs need to replace Sammy Watkins with Rashod Bateman in the NFL Draft.

With Sammy Watkins leaving for the Baltimore Ravens in his free agency, the Kansas City Chiefs need to replace the talented wide receiver with Rashod Bateman in the 2021 NFL Draft.

Per Fansided:
The Kansas City Chiefs need to replace Sammy Watkins with Rashod Bateman in the NFL Draft.

With Sammy Watkins leaving for the Baltimore Ravens in his free agency, the Kansas City Chiefs need to replace the talented wide receiver with Rashod Bateman in the 2021 NFL Draft.

Dude, that would be such a sneaky, but genius move by KC. Can't pretend I follow them closely enough to know their biggest needs, but bringing in Bateman to run with Hill and Kelce would just make them unguardable. Wow.

Dude, that would be such a sneaky, but genius move by KC. Can't pretend I follow them closely enough to know their biggest needs, but bringing in Bateman to run with Hill and Kelce would just make them unguardable. Wow.
Aaaaaaaand sack

no they’d be really good. But they lost the super bowl because of their o line

Bateman is licking his chops as he knows he's in a situation to produce well for whatever team he goes to. Anyone who passes on him is going to pay much like the Randy Moss situation.

Bateman is licking his chops as he knows he's in a situation to produce well for whatever team he goes to. Anyone who passes on him is going to pay much like the Randy Moss situation.

Moss carried a lot of baggage coming into the draft. Bateman is a no brainer. KC is going to have to trade up if he's their target.

Aaaaaaaand sack

no they’d be really good. But they lost the super bowl because of their o line
Yeah, OL was what I thought about immediately, but I think they've already made a couple moves to shore that up. Perhaps I'm misremembering, though...I don't follow them super closely.

They made Mahomes look like Cousins when Cousins is running for his life.
Yeah, kinda funny how ordinary Mahomes looked with the bad o-line. Would be nice if the Vikings actually gave Cousins some help.

No, they lost the Super Bowl because of Winfield Jr....... lol
I'd like to take a moment to riff off your comment to mock some gopher fans:

It really makes you wonder why Tampa Bay can win the Super Bowl the first year with Winfield and the Gophers can't....

Yeah, kinda funny how ordinary Mahomes looked with the bad o-line. Would be nice if the Vikings actually gave Cousins some help.

He didn't look ordinary. Did you forget that throw he made while horizontal, hit his guy in the helmet. Cousins doesn't even make that throw in his dreams.

He didn't look ordinary. Did you forget that throw he made while horizontal, hit his guy in the helmet. Cousins doesn't even make that throw in his dreams.
53% completion percentage, 2 picks. Ordinary or actually worse than ordinary.

Chances we see St. Juste in purple, while still long odds, became somewhat more probable due to the recent and disgusting (“alleged”) news accounts from Texas.

They have to go OL. It's their weakness and they lost their two starting OTs.

Bateman projected #27 to Baltimore on Yahoo
Was that before or after the Watkins move?

The upside to being a late first round guy potentially is that your odds go way up of landing on a good team as opposed to getting stuck on a bad team like the top guys almost always do. Of course if you fall out of the first round and end up in round two those odds shift back the other way quickly.

Kiper has Bateman going to Greenbay before the KC pick. This is the second mock that sends Bateman to GB...UGH!

Mel Kipper Jr. last December or so projected Rashod Bateman in the latter part of Round 1.

Top Bottom