Kaleb Wesson will play Thursday vs. Indiana

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Per Buckeyes coach Chris Holtmann.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

of course he will. Still dont like OSU's chances

Neither do I.

I actually give Ohio State a lot of credit for sitting him for (was it?) 3 games. Buckeyes were very much still in the tournament or at worst on the bubble, but they they still sat him when they absolutely couldn't afford to NOT have him.

This upcoming NCAA tournament is going to be the most difficult to handicap since I've been running my pool (1992). So many injuries, this suspension - and no telling whether players will be back or how good they'll be (e.g. Williamson). If there was ever a year that I'd like to sit out of my own pool...

Neither do I.

I actually give Ohio State a lot of credit for sitting him for (was it?) 3 games. Buckeyes were very much still in the tournament or at worst on the bubble, but they they still sat him when they absolutely couldn't afford to NOT have him.

I'm reserving judgment since I don't know the reason for the suspension. It may be virtuous. It may be a lot less than he should have gotten.

This upcoming NCAA tournament is going to be the most difficult to handicap since I've been running my pool (1992). So many injuries, this suspension - and no telling whether players will be back or how good they'll be (e.g. Williamson). If there was ever a year that I'd like to sit out of my own pool...

I'll take take two draft positions, then.

I'm reserving judgment since I don't know the reason for the suspension. It may be virtuous. It may be a lot less than he should have gotten.

3 games or so (think Devoe Joseph) usually means more than one failed (smoking weed) university administered test.

Top Bottom