Justin TV Link For Tonights Game

Blizzard

Reaction score
Maybe, I guess.

This site has the game listed tonight-

http://www.justin.tv/cbb2k8

Don't hold it against me if I'm wrong, I'm about ready to ante up to Comcast to make sure I get it.

Do not support Justintv. I am in europe and they are blocking the service unless you pay for a subscription! They are pretty sleazy to charge for something they have no right to make money off of.

Sorry to hear that. If I can't get it through Justin I'll seriously get boned through Comcast and have to upgrade my cable package. I'll take the free ( in the US ) justintv.

People might have ESPNU without knowing it. I'm pretty sure it was just added to my package this summer (comcast). Channel 269 in STP

I've checked ours. Digital starter doesn't include ESPNU. Would have to upgrade to Digital preferred and then an additional 6.99 per box. ( three ).

ESPNU - Channel 141 on Dish Network. I don't know what the HD channel # is.

People might have ESPNU without knowing it. I'm pretty sure it was just added to my package this summer (comcast). Channel 269 in STP

It was added to my Dish Network package (channel 141) last summer with little fanfare.

Directv channel 614. NO HD on directv though. HD coming next year.

For those in Europe....

I was able to watch last night's game on something called sopcast....using an application called "Veetle" -- Pretty high quality too.

Anybody know the gametime for tonight's game?

On Comcast in the western suburbs...

ESPNU is channel 729 (if you have the right package).

I don't see why ESPN360.com doesn't have the game. They seem to put every other game on an ESPN channel on there, so why not stuff off of ESPNU?

Good luck trying to get an answer from ESPN...Never - ever - have I received a reply from the WWNetwork. The Big Ten Network does reply, even though it's responses are for the most part.. BS.

Top Bottom