Just in case you forgot

Thanks. Would be fun if Auburn has a similar type production for the Outback Bowl.

The Penn State and Auburn victories really made 2019 very special.

Great way to start any Saturday...

Goes without saying, was the best Gopher football home game I've ever been to.

That said,
I know some people apparently don't like Franklin, for whatever reasons. But every video like this that I've seen (and that's mainly this one, and the great HBO documentary video that they did on PSU, also in the 2019 season, I believe a week or two before our game) has given me the same thought about Franklin and the program he runs there: very impressed.

That said,
I know some people apparently don't like Franklin, for whatever reasons. But every video like this that I've seen (and that's mainly this one, and the great HBO documentary video that they did on PSU, also in the 2019 season, I believe a week or two before our game) has given me the same thought about Franklin and the program he runs there: very impressed.
Bear Bryant he is not.

Same for PJ though...

That said,
If you Google "James Franklin controversy" you'll find a few nuggets that don't look good for him.

Yep, every time I think about how miserable the 2020 season was, I remember the PSU game.

Interesting to see it from their side.

Penn St's QB just didn't have it that day when it came to the critical decisions. Their secondary / defense was super weak over the middle espically if you had any kind of lateral motion by receivers beyond the linebackers and that was the case all year. Other teams just didn't have the plays (or didn't choose to) to take advantage of it like we did. Our passing playbook on the other hand was MADE to exploit that.

I think really early in the game we were up and that hit Penn St emotionally and MN controlled most of the game.

Play calling wasn't great either. Fade to a short receiver in the end zone ... just not sense.

Great post...that Penn St game should be remembered multiple times every year.

Top Bottom