Just 77 tix left for NBC prime time game under the lights vs #2 Michigan. Get the JUG! '77, '86, '05, '14 ('98, '03, '04, '15)

swingman

Reaction score
Another big payday for Coyle and the Athletic Department as ticket prices were jacked up for this one. Just a few of lower level seats at $255 each left.

Student section has been great. Should be primed.

Tailgating has been great. Lots will be packed early.

Weather looks cool.

Dinkytown apartments finally getting open...

Last edited:

I am excited for cooler weather.

Yesterday was OK for a while but later in the game it got kind of miserable humidity wise.

I had an older couple who asked if anybody was sitting in the seats next to us near halftime. They said they were on the sunny side and it was kind of unbearable. They looked pretty bad but perked up after some rest in the shade.

Last edited:

Yesterday was OK for a while but later in the game it got kind of miserable humidity wise.

I had an older couple who asked if anybody was sitting in the seats next to us near halftime. They said they were on the sunny side and it was kind of unbearable. They looked pretty bad but perked up after some rest in the shade.
I was in the shady side and still found it too hot for my liking

I spent about 40 bucks just on beverages yesterday. Not alcohol. Water and Cokes.

Yeah yesterday wasn't great temperature wise and the humidity sucked. I went to the Wild preseason game Vs. Chicago and leaving the arena the heat and humidity just punched me in the face after sitting in an ice hockey arena.

I'm glad this week looks like things will cool down, would be nice to have a classic sweater weather night fall game.

Sold my tickets to a fellow gopher fan due to some obligations.

Was way too hot in section 103 yesterday.

I went over to the shaded side and there wasn't a breeze...nice to get out of the sun for a while but didn't feel different to me.

Sold my tickets to a fellow gopher fan due to some obligations.

Was way too hot in section 103 yesterday.
Always get in the shade seats.
One game a year is miserable but you could have 4-5 hot games pretty easily

Hot yesterday to be sure - even on our shady side. It seemed quite mild though to us, really, having been acclimated to extreme heat by sitting in hell for the last quarter+ in Evanston just one week earlier.

Crazy that 1977 was the last time it was won in Mpls, and the three times we've won it since were in Ann Arbor.

Last 46 games ... 4 wins ...

mG0OjiB.png

3 wins in last 16...3 close losses in last 16...so 6 good games in last 16....

nine year cycle from 77 to 86....nine year cycle from 2005 to 2014....brings us to 2023

Always get in the shade seats.
One game a year is miserable but you could have 4-5 hot games pretty easily

Love section 103. Season tickets are there. Biggest issue is I had a 3 year old with me

Crazy that 1977 was the last time it was won in Mpls, and the three times we've won it since were in Ann Arbor.

Last 46 games ... 4 wins ...

mG0OjiB.png
Inexcusable given our bigger budget, national brand, and recruiting advantages.

3 wins is last 28
I hate reading these stats, even worse vs. Ohio State. But for some reason I still have hope every time we play those teams. That's probably common among other fans here - its what makes us fans.

The 2015 game Claeys effed up…
😑
(first and goal at the one with 19 seconds left and we get one play off).

Last edited:

I was losing my 7 year old - he loves going to games and was struggling with the heat. At halftime he wanted to go home, which never happens.

I had to move over the shady side and find some seats - shade, Dominos Pizza, and soda perked him right up.

With that being said, it was the first time I ever sat in the upper deck. I am seriously thinking about moving from 115 to the upper deck. The view was incredible!

3 wins in last 16...3 close losses in last 16...so 6 good games in last 16....

nine year cycle from 77 to 86....nine year cycle from 2005 to 2014....brings us to 2023
This is extremely convincing. I’m sold!

550+ tickets left, all over $100 per ticket. I guess they're still hoping to sell them, because they gave all the Gopher Pass holders SRO.

Gophersports showing 77 tix left...secondary market a little softer than it was for Nebraska?

Last edited:

Top Bottom