JSSR on Sean Tyler

There is much to like about this season's version of Gopher Football.

PJ Fleck has taken advantage of the Transfer Portal, and many developmental guys have raced to maturity.

Western Central Michigan is becoming a Transfer Portal pipeline for the Gophers.

FIFY

Last edited:

Anxious to see what Sean can do. He'll hopefully have his first break out game against Nebraska!

Oops, sorry. Severe Brain Fog gets in the way. I have Long Haul Covid. Brain Fog is very real 35 months after hospitalization for six weeks for Covid 19 in October 2020. I was on a ventilator for several days, and I almost died.
Hey Hungan, sorry to hear you are suffering through a terrible case of Covid. Am very glad you are still with us.

Hey Hungan, sorry to hear you are suffering through a terrible case of Covid. Am very glad you are still with us.
It has changed my life personally and professionally, especially after losing my wife to cancer five weeks prior to being hospitalized for Covid-19. Now, I have advanced-stage cancer which I attributed to Covid-19 waking up all the dormant bad actors when I became severely immune-compromised.

Last edited:

It has changed my life personally and professionally, especially after losing my wife to cancer five weeks prior to being hospitalized for Covid-19. Now, I have advanced-stage cancer which I attributed to Covid-19 waking up all the dormant bad actors when I became severely immune-compromised.
Take care of yourself hungan1 and hang in there. I'm absolutely gobsmacked hearing what you've gone through. Hope you find the way to a full recovery.

Hope for good things from Taylor but not going to put much weight in the opinion of the 15 year old in the video.

That’s a load to endure. Wish you the best and I personally dedicate my Gopher enjoyment this season to you.

Top Bottom