Joshua Ola-Joseph future star?

He may be the best looking 7 ft I know + don’t forget to mention his historic wingspan

Don’t forget to mix in your cardio
Maybe you're too wound-up game-by-game because you don't get a testosterone rush from anything else.

Don't waste your time with cardio. You need to be benching the heaviest possible dumbbells that you can. That if you're not scared and in the zone you will fail.

Maybe you're too wound-up game-by-game because you don't get a testosterone rush from anything else.

Don't waste your time with cardio. You need to be benching the heaviest possible dumbbells that you can. That if you're not scared and in the zone you will fail.
1675449151709.png

with JOJ, one of the most encouraging signs to me is that he seems to have some court sense and a head for the game. You can teach or coach a lot of things - but I don't think you can coach things like court awareness. some players just have more of it.

that is what I see in JOJ. combine court sense and physical ability, and you have a player.

yes, it would be great if he could develop a solid 15-foot jumper or even a 3-point option. but for a relatively unheralded FR, he is showing me a lot of reasons for optimism.

Top Bottom