Jordan All-American game streaming online?

If you weren't able to see it, you didn't miss much. A sloppy game with a lot of ball-hogging. Jimmy Dykes was the best part of all. He spent 2 straight hours drooling over and babbling on about the possibility of Wall and Henry going to Kentucky. After a Royce White dunk, he did briefly mention that Minnesota will return 4 starters. And something about Royce needing to fill the shoes of Abu-Shamala.

I did like what I saw out of Royce. :) Can't wait to see him at Williams in the fall.

Jimmy Dykes obviously knew nothing about Minnesota when he wondered if Royce White could fill JAS's shoes! Duh!

Jimmy Dykes obviously knew nothing about Minnesota when he wondered if Royce White could fill JAS's shoes! Duh!

At least it was humorous, I busted out laughing when he said that.

Fortunately the other announcer pointed out that he may be more talented, and is a different type of player.

I'm really hoping that Royce can be our go-to scorer next year and allow us to bring westbrook off the bench behind Joseph. I think that by the time Royce becomes a sophomore, he could develop into a very similar player to evan turner if he improves his perimeter play a bit

ewwwwwwww

I watched most of the second half and thought Royce looked pretty good and certainly under control compared to the show-boating crap that dominated the game.

It was actually pretty hard to watch.

The other announcer actually watched the Gophers at some point as he almost laughed out loud at the assertion that Royce would have to 'fill the shoes' of JAS. They also mentioned us as haveing a top 10 class.

Royce looked really good though. He's a bit more athletic and quicker than I thought and you could see it as he was out there on the wing. He is also very physically mature but could probably add another 20 lbs or so pretty easily.

The announcers annoyed me. They spent the night talking about Calipari, Kentucky, the fact that MJ's son was in the game, and how the kids were going to be stars in the NBA. I'm amazed they even mentioned Royce.

I watched the first 4 minutes, then had to turn it. Just those first few minutes were tough to watch.

If you weren't able to see it, you didn't miss much. A sloppy game with a lot of ball-hogging. Jimmy Dykes was the best part of all. He spent 2 straight hours drooling over and babbling on about the possibility of Wall and Henry going to Kentucky. After a Royce White dunk, he did briefly mention that Minnesota will return 4 starters. And something about Royce needing to fill the shoes of Abu-Shamala.

I did like what I saw out of Royce. :) Can't wait to see him at Williams in the fall.

Yeah, Dykes was in fine fashion for pimping the SEC during the game, no doubt. He also talked ad nasuem about Capel and Oklahoma, which I guess shouldn't be surprising either. After all, Blake Griffin played there and everything. But hey, we do return four starters!!! (and actually one more still to make five :rolleyes:) and we do need someone to replace JAS (with his name being so fun to say and all, which is why Dykes picked it to say I would think).

Meanwhile, I'm sure Dykes and company will completely slobber themselves up over Calipari and Kentucky over the next few years...

Top Bottom