Jim Harbough, if the Brinks truck had been

oak_street1981

Reaction score
backed up to his garage? Would Jim Harbaugh have accepted the Minnesota job this December?

Harbaugh is the guy I would have given a blank check to. Harbough knows how to lead a team.

Al Golden at Temple and the guy at Houston were two other reasonable options.

If he did end up here he would've left after 2 years to take a much higher quality BCS job. Jim Harbaugh is destined for big things and the reality is that Minnesota would likely be a quick stopover for a guy of his caliber.

I love how people just imagine scenarios where we have blank checks to hand out. Must be fun to be an imaginary AD with no constraints, like reality.

Harbaugh is 13-14 in the Pac-10 in three years. He is 17-20 overall at Stanford. He was on the hot seat, much like Brewster before last season. Funny how one season can change people's opinion on a coach. Also, if Harbaugh continues his success, his ultimate job would be to return to Michigan. Is this who you want as your coach?

I love how people just imagine scenarios where we have blank checks to hand out. Must be fun to be an imaginary AD with no constraints, like reality.

Perhaps in this fantasy world, the band marches down University?

I think Harbaugh will end up at Michigan in the long run. I can see him going to Indiana before MN, with his brother-in-law being coach of the hoosier basketball team.

Harbaugh is 13-14 in the Pac-10 in three years. He is 17-20 overall at Stanford. He was on the hot seat, much like Brewster before last season. Funny how one season can change people's opinion on a coach. Also, if Harbaugh continues his success, his ultimate job would be to return to Michigan. Is this who you want as your coach?

He was not on the hot seat at all. He took over a team that was 1-11 and got wins over #2 USC and Cal in his first year.

Top Bottom