Jerry Kill's presser on Tuesday, October 10th at noon.

Killjoy

Reaction score
To hear Jerry Kill's presser live at noon on Tuesday, October 9th click on the link below and then click on the box for that event. I not exactly sure at what time the block link will open up but it is usually about a half hour before the presser.

http://www.gophersports.com/allaccess/

Yes, it is Tuesday, Oct. 9th.

To hear Jerry Kill's presser live at noon on Tuesday, October 10th click on the link below and then click on the box for that event. I not exactly sure at what time the block link will open up but it is usually about a half hour before the presser.

http://www.gophersports.com/allaccess/

Tuesday October 9th or Wednesday October 10th? Aw, what the hell, I'll listen Tuesday and if it isn't on, then I'll know it's on Wednesday.

Dr.Don

Tuesday October 9th or Wednesday October 10th? Aw, what the hell, I'll listen Tuesday and if it isn't on, then I'll know it's on Wednesday.

I can see that you are hard person to fool Dr.Don. It is Tuesday, Oct. 9th. Sorry about that.

It's not like you have anything else to do.

Hey, it takes a lot of time and effort to drink all that beer.[/QUOTE]

Lots of time I have, and au contraire...very little effort needed to do repetitive motion, ambidextrously, 12 ounces at a time.

In fact, in following my Cardiologist's orders, I have to sit down every time I pee. He told me to not lift anything heavy. :)

I was going to add "except drink beer" to the end of my comment but I know drinking beer is kinda like breathing for you so no need to mention it. :p

I was going to add "except drink beer" to the end of my comment but I know drinking beer is kinda like breathing for you so no need to mention it. :p

If one can't drink beer, why breath? :)

Top Bottom